Calibrated Automated Thrombrogram is a comprehensive system to measure Thrombin Generation based on fluorescence according to the Hemker & al.method. Cat system allows the use of PPP or PRP samples. As a global assay, Thrombin Generation reflects the balance between all procoagulant and anticoagulant substances. It is an excellent solution for laboratories to obtain pictures of coagulation :
- Sensitive to any ( combination of) drug
- Sensitive to any (combination of) haemostats disorder
- Valuable aid in the development of new antithrombotic or haemostats drug
- The dedicated software calculates in real time all the relevant parameters like EPT (Endogenous Thrombin Potential ), lag time , time to peak , peak height , start tail and velocity index of Thrombin Generation .
- Ready to use standardised reagents explore different components of Thrombin Generation : plasmatic, platelets, microparticles, antithrombic drugs and antiplatelet drugs .