Platelet Aggregometers TA-8V & TA-4V
Semi automated analyser for the exploration and evaluation of platelet function in a citrated platelet rich plasma. A reliable, fast and effective instrument with an ergonomic design. Platelet function disorders are associated with bleedings .In conjunction with the clinical examination of the patient, ability to aggregate can be evaluated by Light Transmission Aggregometry (LTA). LTA is considered the “Gold Standard” for testing platelet function, because it provides important information that is essential for the diagnostic work-up of platelet function defects.
- Constitutional thrombopathy
- Acquired thrombopathy
- Follow- up of anti-platelet treatments
- Platelet hypersensitivity
- In vitro quantification on blood platelet aggregation under different concentrations of various aggregation agents .
- Variations measurement of infra-read light transmission through platelet suspension
- Sensitive and reliable tool
- Embedded computer to save space on bench
- 4 to 8 measuring channels